Parmesan-Sage Mashed Sweet Potatoes
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Photo: Mary Britton Senseney/Wonderful Machine; Styling: Mary Clayton Carl
Serves 4 (serving size: 1/2 cup)
Go ultra savory in this easy side with the addition of Parmesan cheese and fresh sage.
- 4 sweet potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 ounce freshly grated Parmesan cheese (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Calories 233
- Fat 4.9g
- Satfat 3.1g
- Sodium 328mg
How to Make It
Pierce each potato with a fork 3 to 4 times on each side. Wrap each potato in a damp paper towel. Microwave at HIGH 8 minutes, turning after 4 minutes. Cool slightly. Cut potatoes in half; scoop pulp into a bowl. Mash pulp.
Stir butter, milk, sage, Parmesan cheese, and salt into potato pulp.