Over the bed of vegetables
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Why on the bed? I think the poor man was tired :)). But he doesn't do anything, we were happy and we let him rest :). I don't even know how to tell you how good it was. To put it bluntly, it was delicious. It's worth trying it too (each at his home, because I don't have it anymore): D. I used pangasius fillets. It was the only fish I found. But you can use your favorite fish.
- 4 rows of pangasius
- 8 potatoes
- 4 carrots
- 10-15 cherry tomatoes
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup wine
- 1/2 cup apart
- salt pepper
- olive oil
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Fish on a bed of vegetables:
Wash the fish and then wipe it well with kitchen towels. Cut the fillets in half then season with salt and pepper and put them in the fridge until we take care of the vegetables.
Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes and cut the peeled carrots into thicker slices. We cut the tomatoes in half.
Put the vegetables in a heat-resistant tray and sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, thyme and rosemary and mix well. Sprinkle the vegetables with half the lemon juice.
Place the fish pieces over the vegetables and sprinkle with the remaining lemon juice. Add wine and water and cover.
Put the tray in the oven, on the right heat for 30-40 minutes. Uncover and leave in the oven until the fish is lightly browned.
Put on a bed of vegetables
Meanwhile, carefully prepare the vegetables you will use. Cut them into smaller pieces, just for a mouthful. Put them in the pan and sprinkle them with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and herbs.
Over the bed of vegetables, arrange the chicken pieces, after you have greased them with olive oil and seasoned them with salt and pepper.
Leave everything in the oven for an hour, until the chicken is ready. Then take it out on a plate and let it sit for a while before serving.
Mix the vegetables and cook for another 5-10 minutes if necessary. Serve them with fresh parsley on top.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
A very easy recipe, available to anyone, nothing impossible, easy to impress guests at any time.
I recommend you do this: Heat the grill very hard and put on it a slice of pumpkin, eggplant and chilli all cut into lengths that you put on the grill as soon as you have passed them through the olive oil mixed with salt.
Broccoli is boiled for about 5-6 minutes. Also put your salmon fillet on the grill. The Dutch sauce is added at the end after grilling the vegetables and salmon.
I also added 4 slices of baked potatoes to the dish. I thought it was good for the plate and it's ok with the salmon.
Salmon and grilled vegetables are served immediately with a glass of white wine.
Flower Recipes. The tastiest fish dishes
On the table of flowers, the fish is a place of honor. You can cook it in many ways and you will not fail with any of them. Whether you choose a quick recipe or a sophisticated one, the family will lick your fingers. Here are the tastiest fish dishes!
The traditional fish cannot be missed on the Flower Table, the day when Orthodox Christians celebrate the entry of Jesus into Jerusalem. It is actually the second release from Lent, after the day of the Annunciation, because it is said that on this day Jesus would have asked to eat fish.
It is said among the people that the fish eaten in de Florii has healing powers and whoever eats it will be cured of any disease. This year, the flowers are on April 12, ie in just three days. So you need to hurry to make sure you catch a good fish.
But first, decide how you want to prepare it, to get all the necessary ingredients. We offer you some recipes to prepare on this occasion.
Carp fillets on a bed of baked vegetables
- Servings: 2 persons
- Preparation time: 10min
- Cooking time: 40min
- Calories: -
- Difficulty: Easy
Carp fillets on a bed of baked vegetables a simple recipe for baked fish, easy to prepare for dinner or lunch. In 40 minutes you can prepare a healthy and tasty food, without fried foods and too many headaches. It can be served with a polenta or only with vegetables, depending on how much time you have available. Another simple and very easy to prepare recipe is the traditional carp brine recipe
Necessary fish with baked vegetables
- 1-2 larger fish & # 8211 oceanic or freshwater
- 400-500 gr frozen or fresh peas
- 1 potato
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- green parsley
- 1 lemon
- pepper, salt, thyme
Ingredients Baked vegetable fish:
- as many healthy pieces of fish (around 200-250 grams) as you have enough to saturate, I used carp fillets
- 4 tablespoons oil (I used extra virgin olive oil, but it works for anyone)
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 red pepper
- 1-2 carrots
- celery as small as 1 egg (or 1-2 celery stalks)
- 400 ml. tomatoes in broth (tomatoes and juice)
- 200 ml. of white wine
- 3-4 tablespoons of flour
- 10 peppercorns
- 2 bay leaves
- thyme, ground pepper
- chopped greens for sprinkling (parsley and thyme, according to preference)
Preparation of fish with vegetables in the oven & # 8211 preparation in the pan
1. The fish pieces are salted and peppered (picture 1) then they are given through flour. Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a pan and brown the fish on both sides (picture 2). Once browned, remove the fish from the pan and set aside.
2. In the same pan, without washing it, add the rest of the oil. Then add chopped onion, finely chopped celery, crushed garlic and sliced pepper. Stir until they begin to soften, stirring constantly. Add the cleaned and sliced carrots. Add 2-3 tablespoons of wine and simmer the vegetables for 5-6 minutes (picture 3).
Fish with vegetables in the oven & # 8211 cooking in the oven
3. Take the pan of vegetables off the heat and salt and pepper to taste.
Place all the vegetables in a deep pan, suitable for the oven and of dimensions appropriate to the amount of fish to be prepared. Place the fish pieces on top. Pour the tomato juice and finely chop the tomatoes and spread over the fish. Pour the rest of the wine into the tray.4. Add the peppercorns (I put red pepper, it is very fragrant without being hot), the bay leaves broken into pieces and a few sprigs of thyme.5. Cover the tray very well (with the lid or with aluminum foil) and put it in the preheated oven at 190 ° C for 45 minutes. After this time, remove the lid and leave in the oven until the dish is browned on top.
Serve fish with baked vegetables
Serve the fish hot, sprinkled with chopped greens, along with a portion of vegetables from the pan, with polenta or natural potatoes (or what garnish everyone likes). Optionally, it can be sprinkled with garlic sauce (my choice was to do it).More baked fish recipes.
Trout on a bed of vegetables
The recipe for trout on a vegetable bed is one of the most popular: tasty and easy to prepare, here are the steps you must follow!
1 large trout
2 cloves of garlic
1 cup of water, boiled & icircn beforehand
slices of lemon & acircie
Method of preparation
Wash the trout well, clean it and remove its ears (unless it has already been gutted).
Salt, pepper and grease with a little oil.
Form a bed of vegetables in an oiled pan. Wash and chop the tomatoes, celery, zucchini, garlic and carrot as desired.
Pour into a tray and 1 cup of water, boiled beforehand.
Put in the oven. In the case where, in the meantime, there is no more liquid, pour 1 cup of boiled water and leave for about 30 minutes, until the vegetables are penetrated and the fish is done.
1. Clean the mushrooms with a clean towel from any soil and cut them into slices. Finely chop the onion. Put the mushrooms to harden in a hot pan with a little olive oil and after it gets colored add the onion. Add a pinch of salt and a pinch of freshly ground pepper.
2. Cut the julienned pepper and cut the tomatoes into cubes. Add the peppers and tomatoes to the pan, over the onions and mushrooms and let simmer for 2 minutes.
3. Peel the garlic cloves and grate them on the vegetables in the pan. Flavor with a little oregano. Mix and form with the spoon four recesses as seen in the photo.
4. Put the eggs in the four holes and sprinkle a pinch of salt over the eggs. Next, to prepare the eggs, we have two options: either put a lid on the pan and the accumulated heat will bake the stitches or, if the handle of the pan allows us, put it in the oven for a few minutes until the stitches are done.
5. Flavor with fresh parsley or possibly with whatever greens you prefer. Thus prepared, eggs with vegetables are attractive and combat the monotony that can affect breakfast. We have also presented such combinations of eggs with vegetables or eggs with mushrooms on the site and there are no recipes nailed down. With the help of various vegetables, mushrooms, cheeses or ham, combined with eggs we can get tasty and filling dishes.
OPTIONAL: this recipe used sardines, a tasty fish, & # 8230 but you can also use another fish with fewer bones (salmon, mackerel, sea bream, etc ..)
Sardinia it is a very tasty fish and can be easily cooked. only the entrails will be removed and then it must be washed well under a stream of cold water and put to dry on an absorbent towel.
If we have more sardines for cooking, we will do the same with the rest.
After draining well, the fish will be greased both inside and outside with a sauce made of: lemon juice, butter, salt, pepper and thyme.
In the tray large from the stove, greased with vegetable oil (or olives) will make a bed of onion cut into scales and sautéed in a tablespoon of butter (just slightly soaked), lemon slices placed on the entire surface of the tray (peel first and remove the white part, so as not to give the fish bitterness) and tomato slices.
Sardine fish seasoned before, place over the ingredients in the pan along with dry white wine and garlic slices (for flavor).
Tray will be put in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes (stopping from time to time the sardine fish with the sauce formed from the tray, in order not to dry but to remain juicy, possibly you can add a little water or tomato juice-optional).
Candy in a calendar box
Chocolate fruit bouquet
Box of 4 chocolate hearts
Baked fish with onion and lemon can be served immediately with natural potatoes or goes very well and cold with fresh or toasted bread.