Chicken breast soup
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Wash the chest and cut it into pieces about 2 cm and bring to a boil.
We wash the vegetables and start chopping them: we cut the carrot into rounds, we cut the rest of the vegetables into small cubes (we cut the potato a little bigger). We add them over the meat, after it has boiled a little. We let them boil. Add salt.
Peel the tomatoes and cut them into cubes and add it after all the vegetables have been boiled. Add the oil and let it boil until the tomato softens. Add the finely chopped parsley and salt if necessary .. !!!
Great appetite !!!!!!
Why cold chicken soup is recommended & 2 quick recipes
When you have a cold, everyone recommends that you eat chicken soup and drink tea - how effective it is. but. chicken soup in the treatment of colds and what is the reason for its effectiveness?
Specialists enlighten us on the effectiveness of chicken soup in treating colds. Although chicken soup has no impact on the viral infection that caused the cold, it can still relieve cold-specific symptoms. Specifically, this means that the cold will keep you just as long if you eat chicken soup, and if you do not eat. But drinking soup will make you feel better, fighting nasal congestion, hydrating the body and relieving sore throats.
Moreover, the consumption of chicken soup has a comforting effect, making the sick patient feel better, relax and regain his strength. The mix of vitamins and nutrients in chicken soup also supports the activity of the immune system.
The pacebo effect should not be neglected either & ndash specialists believe that patients who were fed by mothers or grandparents in childhood with chicken soup will feel better if they consume this soup even in adulthood, if they get sick. They are so convinced that chicken soup has therapeutic effects because they will even feel better after consuming it.
Now that we have established that chicken soup is good for you when you have a cold, here are two quick, tasty and extremely healthy recipes for chicken soup.
Chicken noodle and dill soup recipe
Ingredients for 6 servings:
- 10 cups of vegetable soup
- 3 cleaned and chopped carrots
- 1 celery cleaned and chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated ginger
- 6 cloves of cleaned and chopped garlic
- 120 g of homemade noodles
- 4 cups sliced chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons fresh, chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Boil the vegetable soup in a pot. Add the carrot, celery, ginger, but also the garlic and cook for about 20 minutes, without covering the pot with a lid. Then add the homemade noodles and chicken, then cook for another 10-15 minutes, add the lemon juice and dill and turn off the heat.
Chicken Breast Soup - Recipes
Again a very good dukan recipe and easy to prepare. I invite you to prepare it for PP days, but also for PL days in combination with a refreshing salad with yogurt. Unlike a simple grill, the chicken prepared according to this recipe is much more fragile.
Attack Phase, Cruise (PP, PL), Consolidation, Definitive Stabilization
-1 chicken breast (depending on the size come out 2 or 3 servings)
- spices - oregano, basil, cinnamon, paprika, pepper, salt (one knife tip from each)
- 1 lgt of olive oil (only starting with the cruise phase)
- ½ lgt of grated lemon peel
Cut the chicken breast into thin slices and set aside. From the rest of the ingredients, prepare a marinade that covers the chicken fillets (Caution! Do not put the olive oil in the attack phase). Be sure to grease them well (possibly rub them against each other) because not much marinade sauce comes out as in other recipes. Leave in the refrigerator in the covered dish for 4-5 hours. Place on a hot grill and cook normally like a barbecue. An alternative to the simple but much tastier grill.
16 Recipes for hot chicken soup and claims recipes
Hard to find someone who doesn't give up known chicken soup when sick, in cold or rainy weather, or simply when you feel like taking a little soup for dinner!
This is probably the most consumed soup in Brazil and it is pleasant to be a complete plate, which it claims is tasty and simple.
Chicken soup is traditionally made with chicken breast, rice, potatoes and vegetables. But that doesn't stop people from having their own peculiarities when it comes to preparing them at home! There are today the most elaborate versions, the lightest and healthiest and even vegan!
Get inspired by the recipes below and make chicken soup whenever you want a tasty and complete option for dinner (and especially on cold days)!
1. Light chicken soup: to do whenever you please! You will use oil, onion, garlic, chopped chicken breast, black pepper kingdom, chicken soup, carrot, tomato, potato, tomato paste, chopped parsley, water, salt and raw rice.
2. Simple chicken soup: with a few ingredients, there is no secret when preparing this delicious soup. You will use chicken (leg, breast, liver and gizzard), onion, water, salt, pasta or rice and mint leaves.
3. Chicken soup in a pressure cooker: a practical recipe in which you will also soil a small pot! You will use onions, salt, pepper, tomatoes, chicken soup, chicken breast, potatoes, carrots, rice and water.
4. Chicken soup with a little soup: ideal recipe to heat. After all, who can stand a soup in the cold season? This recipe is perfect even for those who like an easy, full and delicious option for dinner.
5. Chicken soup with chuchu: a fragrant and full of flavor soup. In addition to chayote, which gives a special note to the dish, use chicken breast, water, tomato paste, bay leaves, garlic, onion, salt, carrot, potatoes and a packet of Miojo.
6. Chicken soup with cabbage: cabbage gives a special flavor to this soup. In addition, you will need chicken breast, onion, potato, carrot, rice, water, salt and pepper. Ideal dishes for warmth!
7. Chicken soup with mint and egg: simple chicken soup recipe, made with chicken, rice, carrots and boiled eggs. And seasoned with mint, which adds a special touch to the dish!
8. Chicken soup with yam and mint: a recipe with more vitamins, perfect to stop this chilly little baby chatinho! It is worth noting!
9. Creamy soup: a very creamy soup, ideal for cold days or just rain. You will use chicken breast, water, tomato extract, bay leaves, garlic, onion, salt, carrot, potato, chuchu and pasta.
10. Chicken soup with sweet potatoes, cauliflower and leeks: to make this soup full of flavor, use olive oil, chicken breast, garlic, onion, potatoes, chopped sweet potatoes, carrots, chopped cauliflower, chicken broth or vegetables, leeks, salt, bay leaves, white rice, parsley and Parmesan cheese in chips.
11. Chicken soup with small wing chicken: you will use carrots, potatoes, copan wing (hiking), water, onion, garlic, oil, spices to taste, salt and noodle soup. Instead of hiking, if you prefer, you can use chopped chicken breast fillet.
12. Chicken soup with black rice: a functional soup, ie a recipe adapted with healthier ingredients, such as black rice instead of white rice. Although the look is not the best, the taste is amazing!
13. Carb Chicken Soup: Great option for those who want to lower their carb dinner and give up their diet, but don't give up a good little soup! The advice is to change the rice for chopped cauliflower.
14. Functional chicken soup: instead of rice use quinoa, which is rich in protein, iron and omega-3 and omega-6. Potatoes are replaced by sweet potatoes, which have complex carbohydrates that are digested more slowly and slow down hunger.
15. Gluten-free chicken soup: the preparation is simple and you will use only chicken, onion, water, gluten-free pasta, salt, pepper and mint. When serving the mug, the tip is to add a few mint leaves, which will give a more palatable appearance and will contrast with the natural fat of the meat.
16. Vegan chicken soup: you will use textured soy protein. Or, if you want, you can use a "meat jackfruit" instead, or even make soup with only vegetables. Don't forget to put curry. Gives a special note to the broth!
There is no denying it: chicken soup is a dish that fits well with the concept of comfort food - food that brings good feelings and memories, that is tasty and nutritious!
Pasta with chicken breast, arugula, tomatoes and garlic & # 8211 quick recipe
Pasta with chicken breast, arugula, tomatoes and garlic & # 8211 quick recipe. How to make the best chicken pasta? Simple and quick recipe for penne with chicken breast, arugula salad and cherry tomatoes. Pasta recipes. Chicken breast recipes.
There are busy days when we only have an hour to cook and eat. On such a day I also cooked these pasta with chicken breast, arugula, tomatoes and garlic. I used short pasta (penne) but you can also use other models such as farfalle, rigatoni, snails, fusilli or even tagliatelle or macaroni.
With this recipe we can sit at the table in 20 minutes. When the pasta is cooked, the other ingredients are ready, just like in the pasta recipe with ham and cream sauce (the recipe here), chicken breast with marinara sauce (the recipe here) or pasta with mushrooms and cream sauce (the recipe here).
As I enter the kitchen the first thing is to boil a pot of water. I calculate about 1 l of water per 100 g of pasta and approx. 90-100 g of pasta per person - because this sauce is not very consistent. For "more serious" sauces (gen ragu alla bolognese or carbonara) calculate 80-90 g of dry pasta / person.
Instead of chicken breast you can choose boneless thighs or turkey breast. If you do not like arugula you can use tender baby spinach leaves or other salad of your choice (valerianella for example). I leave you with the recipe for two portions of pasta with chicken breast, arugula, tomatoes and garlic.
Chopped chicken breast ingredient
- 1 large chicken breast (I used 1 1/2, they weren't exactly big)
- 3 tablespoons flour (I used wholemeal)
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 30 grams of butter
- 200-250 ml. of chicken soup
- juice from 1/2 lemon (if you like, you can put more lemon juice, I thought it was enough)
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 100 ml. of liquid, unfermented sour cream
- salt pepper
- green parsley for sprinkling
- optional: a little white wine, I found the sauce quite sour due to the lemon, I didn't put any wine
Preparation of chopped chicken breast
The chicken breast is deboned, the skin is removed and sliced lengthwise, in not very thin slices (about 1 cm. Thick).
Mix the flour with 1 teaspoon of salt, ground pepper to taste and grated Parmesan cheese and give the chicken breast slices through the flavored flour.
In a large saucepan (or a deeper pan) put the olive oil and the cleaned garlic clove, whole. Put the pan on the fire (the oil must be cold when the garlic is added) and stir constantly, so that the garlic flavors the oil without changing its color. As soon as the garlic starts to turn yellow, remove and add the butter.
When the butter melts completely in the hot oil, add the slices of chicken breast covered in flour and fry for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
As soon as the chicken breast slices are browned, turn everything off with the hot soup, add the lemon juice (and / or the wine, possibly you can replace part of the amount of soup with white wine) and the capers.
Boil for 1-2 minutes, then add sour cream.
Boil the food for another 2-3 minutes then match the taste of the sauce with salt and pepper and it is ready to serve.
It is served hot, next to a garnish as you like, I served it with pasta risoni (no, it's not rice, but it would have worked great with rice) boiled and mixed with butter and parmesan. Sprinkle with chopped green parsley when serving.
Did you like this recipe?
CHICKEN BREAST WITH SWEET SAUCE - SACRED
How many times do you wonder what to prepare from the quick and very tasty chicken breast, especially since everyone thinks about it that it is bland and does not have a soft texture due to the fact that in general after cooking it is quite dry ?! Try this extremely simple recipe for which you only need a grill, or a grill pan and a saucepan for the sauce that will make a difference.
- 400 gr. chicken breast
- 75 gr. butter
- 1 pc. ginger (2 cm.)
- 2 green onion threads
- 3-4 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- ½ lemon
1 Season the chicken breast pieces with salt and pepper, then put on the hot grill for 3-4 minutes on both sides. Try not to brown them too much so as not to dry them, possibly set them aside immediately on a plate and leave them covered for a few minutes.
2 Put on the small eye of the cooker the pan prepared with 75 gr. butter, then add finely chopped onion and ginger.
3 You do not have to leave them on the fire for a long time, only 2-3 minutes, until they soften very little, then add the sweet chilli sauce together with the juice of half a lemon and leave it on the fire for a few seconds.
4 You can use any garnish, but I chose for today a rice prepared just as easily with a valerian salad.
5 Place the chicken breast fillets on top and sprinkle with plenty of sauce.
Chef's tips for chicken soup with cabbage and apples
- You can use in the soup both chicken breast and hammers, upper legs or chicken cutlery.
- When cooking the meat, be sure to remove the foam that forms on the surface of the pot.
- The soup is served hot, with croutons or toast.
- If you want the soup to be even more consistent than that, you can add 100 g of chicken sausage. Add it before you put the ground spices in the pot.
Chicken breast soup
500 g boneless chicken breast, 2 suitable onions, 1 slice of celery, 1 parsley root, 1 parsnip, 2 bell peppers, 1 carrot, 2 potatoes, 1 piece of ginger, 2 lg oil, green parsley, salt, pepper
Difficulty: low | Time: 1h 10 min
Chicken breast with peaches
A special event for a special event, Chicken breast with peaches, with a fine aroma given by the peaches used by the basil.
The taste basilIt is compatible with bay leaves, marjoram, oregano, thyme and coriander. When used fresh in sauces or salads, it can be paired with garlic, mint, parsley, watercress or green onions.
In Italian cuisine, there is almost no preparation that contains tomatoes and no small amount of basil. Poultry, lamb, beef and fish can be seasoned with basil. Potatoes, cheese, eggs cooked in any form, zucchini, pasta are all associated with the taste of basil.
Peaches they were cultivated more and more in China, considered a symbol of immortality and friendship. These fruits are juicy, refreshing and rich, are rich in potassium and vitamin C, but are low in calories.
Photo: Chicken breast with peaches & ndash iStock
& Icirc & # 539i must:
a m & acircn & # 259 chopped basil leaves
250 ml of chicken concentrate
4 peeled peaches cut into thin slices
2 cloves of garlic, chop and grind
1 tbsp & # 539 & # 259 grated ginger
2 tablespoons oil
1/2 tablespoon & # 539 & # 259 pepper
1 tbsp & # 539 & # 259 salt
4 pieces & # 259 & # 539i boned chicken breast & # 537i f & # 259r & # 259 leather
Preg & # 259te & # 537ti a & # 537a:
Heat the oven to 180 ° C. Season the meat with salt and pepper. Cook in hot oil, in a pan, over medium heat, 2 min. on each side. Remove the meat, but keep the remaining fat in the pan. Reduce fire. Add the ginger and the garlic and cook for a minute. Add the chopped basil, the concentrated chicken soup and the peach slices.
Put the pieces of chicken breast back in the pan and mix and cover with the sauce. Bake for 15 minutes. in the oven & icircncins at 180 & ordmC.